Monday, May 7, 2012

Concluding Thoughts

I believe this class has introduced me to several useful tools that I may have otherwise never been exposed to. Although sometimes it was a struggle to familiarize myself with the more intricate and involved capabilities of these technologies, I feel that I have still walked away with invaluable knowledge that will help me in my future writing career. I do not plan to teach, however, video editing is a beneficial skill to possess in any field because the work place is becoming more dependent on technology with each passing decade. I enjoyed all the creative freedom that was given to me during the creation of these assigned projects. I feel like such liberties motivated me to learn about the technology and attempt to use it to my full advantage. There is alot I would still like to learn and feel that with more time, I could significantly improve my current projects.

No comments: